Looking for a wedding venue in Lichfield, Staffordshire? Discover your perfect wedding day at The George, where you can relax and enjoy the company of your guests while we take care of the rest…
The George offers a delightful setting for wedding receptions, civil ceremonies and partnerships in the heart of the cathedral city of Lichfield. There are some lovely photo opportunities both inside and out at our charming 18th century coaching inn, plus some stunning picturesque backdrops at the nearby Minster Pool and Beacon Park which set the perfect scene.
We offer a variety of rooms for your wedding, to suit small intimate parties or larger celebrations of up to 110 people, but whatever the size of your party or budget you will receive the same friendly and professional advice. As a family owned hotel we pride ourselves on our flexible approach: your day will be individually tailored to your needs and our wedding coordinator will be happy to advise you on every detail of the arrangements to ensure that your wedding day will be happy and carefree. You can relax and enjoy the company of your guests while we take care of the rest.
To arrange a show-round or for more information regarding our wedding menus and prices please call our wedding coordinator on 01543 414822.
At a Glance
- A charming setting set in the heart of Lichfield.
- A designated wedding co-ordinator to advise you on every aspect of your very special day.
- A red carpet on arrival.
- The services of a senior member of our friendly team throughout the day to ensure you receive a warm welcome and the best hospitality.
- Imaginative cuisine.
- The use of a silver cake stand and knife.
- The choice of white or coloured table linen (coloured linen is available at an extra cost).
- Menu cards for the wedding tables.
- A free overnight stay for the newly weds on the wedding night.
- Preferential accommodation rates for wedding guests.
- Special children’s rates and menus.
- Elegant silk floral table arrangements.
Say I Do at the George Hotel Lichfield
If you’re looking for a memorable place to hold your wedding ceremony in Lichfield Staffordshire, the George Hotel offers all you could need. This charming 18th century coaching inn still contains a lot of its old, historic features and nearby picturesque backdrops at the Minster Pool and Beacon Park – perfect for photo opportunities.
With a variety of rooms to choose from, the George Hotel can cater for smaller wedding parties up to huge groups of around 110. Booking the George for your Lichfield wedding day means you’ll get your own wedding coordinator to help you organise the perfect day and you can even enjoy your hen party and wedding pampering with us!
One of the Best Wedding Venues in Sutton Coldfield
Whatever the size of your wedding party or your budget, the George Hotel in Lichfield will design a wedding day that suits your needs. Your wedding coordinator will work closely with you to get everything perfect. Take a look at the benefits of having your wedding ceremony at the George;
- The red carpet on arrival
- Try before you buy wedding open day
- Your own wedding coordinator to help shoulder the planning stress
- Stay in a beautiful Georgian 18th century coach inn
- An imaginative, tasty menu for your special day
- A free overnight stay for the wedding couple on their wedding day
- Great rates for the wedding party
- Elegant silk floral flower arrangements on tables
- Unique menu cards on the wedding tables
- Anything else you need, just ask your designated senior member of staff who will look after you
Wedding Offers for Your Special Day at the George
One of the most popular wedding venues in Lichfield, the George has seen many a happy bride ride off into the sunset with her new hubby! If you’d like to experience the same, make sure you book well in advance to get the time of year you require.
- Try before you buy. Not sure if the George is the place to hold your Lichfield wedding yet? Let us convince you by offering you an overnight stay, dinner and breakfast the next morning which will be refunded when you choose us for your wedding day and pay the first deposit.
- All-inclusive wedding package. Let us organise everything for you from the food and drink, the accommodation and any little extras you may need. This deal comes in at 3,500 midweek and 4,000 fri/sat 2020. Talk with your wedding coordinator to get pricings for any extras.
- Late availability whirlwind wedding. If you just can’t wait and love a bargain, one of our late availability packages could be ideal! In as little as 10 days, our team can arrange a wedding day for you starting at 3,500.
Give the George a call today for late availability dates or to put the wheels in motion for your special day.