The city of Lichfield is steeped in heritage and makes a wonderful destination for group tours exploring Staffordshire and the West Midlands. The George is just a short 5 minute walk from Lichfield’s famous 13th century cathedral and museums and we can arrange various guided tours of the city, from Heritage & History to Gruesome and Ghostly! Going slightly further afield, the National Memorial Arboretum, the UK’s year round centre of remembrance, is only 7 miles away and is a wonderful day out.
Although the hotel is conveniently located in the heart of the city, passengers can be dropped off right outside the front door of the hotel and we can offer free coach parking just up the road.
At a Glance...
- Well equipped single, double and twin rooms
- Lunchtime carvery, bar and Darwin’s restaurant
- Free wi-fi
- City Centre location
- Free coach parking just a few minutes away
- Meeting and private dining rooms
- Special events, such as Murder Mystery evenings, can be arranged for large groups