The George Hotel offers a warm welcome for visiting coach groups and is a great base to explore the vibrant city of Lichfield.
Coach group passengers can be dropped off right outside the hotel front door and there is a wealth of visitor attractions, shops, museums, parks and places of interest to explore including the famous 13th century Lichfield Cathedral.
Other city centre attractions include Erasmus Darwin House and Samuel Johnson Birthplace Museum and just a few miles there is the National Memorial Arboretum, Drayton Manor Theme Park, Staffordshire Regiment Museum, Letocetum Roman Site & Museum and Tamworth Castle.
We can arrange various guided tours of the city for groups and Lichfield is the place to be for fantastic festivals and events including the Lichfield Festival which celebrates music, dance, comedy and film; Lichfield Food Festival, Lichfield Heritage Weekend; and the Christmas markets.
At a Glance...
- Well equipped single, double and twin rooms
- Lunchtime carvery, bar and Darwin’s restaurant
- Free wi-fi
- City Centre location
- Free coach parking just a few minutes away
- Meeting and private dining rooms
- Special events, such as Murder Mystery evenings, can be arranged for large groups